Body Fat Testing here at MKG Martial Arts and Fitness
If you’ve ever wanted to get started on a plan to make real progress, or want to get back on track, getting your body fat tested in our hydrostatic tank is a great way to precisely benchmark your fitness. This is an excellent compliment to our MAX10 Bootcamp or the Whole Life Challenge. Getting dunked takes just 10 minutes, and afterward, you’ll get a detailed report to keep, showing:
Your fat and fat-free body mass, as percentages and in actual weight
How much fat, if any, you need to lose to achieve your desired body composition
How many calories per day you burn without exercising—unique to you
How many calories you burn from different exercises—again, specifically for your body
Where you are on a scale of ideal body fat for your age and gender
Your history, if you’ve been tested before
Dates are September 3rd and October 29th. Sign up NOW to reserve your space!!
FAQs about Body Fat Testing
- The test fee is $75 and includes both tests (September 3 and October 29). This is prepaid to MKG at the front desk or online. Bone Density test is an available option, but payment will be collected the day of directly to the testers. Please contact MKG to reserve a spot for this.
- Bring a towel and swimsuit. You will go completely underwater. You may use the MKG bathrooms and changing rooms to change. We will not have extra towels or suits.
- The water is heated (about 90 degrees), chlorintated and filtered.
- The test takes about 10 minutes.
- There are no requirements regarding working out, drinking or eating. Please rinse off if you are sweaty, have heavy makeup or hair products.
For additional info, go to bodyfattest.com or call Brian @ 206-920-4686