Shrimp Spring Rolls
- 1 Bag Shredded Carrots
- 1 Bag Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Back Broccoli Slaw
- 1 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Medium Cooked Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp Lite Asian Ginger Salad Dressing
- Large All Natural Won Ton Wrappers – could use rice wraps for gluten free
- Salt and Pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine carrots, cabbage, broccoli slaw, green onion, olive oil and shrimp.
- Cook on medium heat until sauteed.
- Add in Asian Ginger Dressing, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Dip Wonton wrapper into water and add 1/4 cup filling and roll
- Bake 10-13 Minutes
Calories 85, Fat 2g, Protein 5g, Carbs 14g Per Roll.