Make up your mind
Make up your mind to boldly walk through the obstacles placed in front of you.
It doesn’t get easier
It doesn’t get easier, you get stronger.
I Will What I Want
The Under Armour “I Will What I Want” campaign has been blowing up social media left and right. Their aim? To prove that women can do what they put their mind to. Something we all know, of course, yet women still face the “glass ceiling” day in and day out. Misty Copeland has a children’s book, Firebird, that follows this theme of reaching out for what you want with beautiful illustrations and simple words. My girls have been enthralled by it, and these videos. They say these women are TOUGH and STRONG, and I couldn’t agree more.
Fit is a Way of Life
Fit is not a destination. It’s a way of life.
Let Life Unfold
Bootcamp begins today. Whole Life Challenge begins on Saturday (9/13). It’s not too late to join us for the Whole Life Challenge.
Let life unfold. See what happens. Embrace it all.
Hard work, or luck?
I’m a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. -Thomas Edison
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. -Robert Tew
As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves. -Ghandi
If you’ve ever wanted to get started on a plan to make real progress, or want to get back on track, getting your body fat tested in our hydrostatic tank is a great way to precisely benchmark your fitness. This is an excellent compliment to our MAX10 Bootcamp or the Whole Life Challenge. Getting dunked takes just 10 minutes, and afterward, you’ll get a detailed report to keep, showing:
Your fat and fat-free body mass, as percentages and in actual weight
How much fat, if any, you need to lose to achieve your desired body composition
How many calories per day you burn without exercising—unique to you
How many calories you burn from different exercises—again, specifically for your body
Where you are on a scale of ideal body fat for your age and gender
Your history, if you’ve been tested before
Dates are September 3rd and October 29th. Sign up NOW to reserve your space!!
FAQs about Body Fat Testing
- The test fee is $75 and includes both tests (September 3 and October 29). This is prepaid to MKG at the front desk or online. Bone Density test is an available option, but payment will be collected the day of directly to the testers. Please contact MKG to reserve a spot for this.
- Bring a towel and swimsuit. You will go completely underwater. You may use the MKG bathrooms and changing rooms to change. We will not have extra towels or suits.
- The water is heated (about 90 degrees), chlorintated and filtered.
- The test takes about 10 minutes.
- There are no requirements regarding working out, drinking or eating. Please rinse off if you are sweaty, have heavy makeup or hair products.
For additional info, go to bodyfattest.com or call Brian @ 206-920-4686